1. Bills will be received
by this office through Units/Formations only.
may ensure that the bills are submitted to this office along with all the
required documents / enclosures.
3. The following
are the MANDATORY enclosures:
- Contingent Bill/Contractor Bill
countersigned by the Unit Authorities.
- Sanction of the Competent Financial
- Original Copy of the Supply Order (S.O).
- Pre-receipted Bill/ Stamped Receipt
by the Vendor.
- Original Quotations and Call for
- Comparative Statement of Tenders
- Certified Receipt Voucher (CRV) / Inspection Note.
- Sales Tax/VAT Certificate.
4. The following
enclosures are to be enclosed wherever applicable:
- Amendments to S.Os.
- Extension period for delivery of
- Warranty / Guarantee Certificate.
- Copy of Bank Guarantee.
- Bulk production clearance Certificate.
- Railway Receipts / Proof of despatch.
- Provisional Receipt from the
- Non-availability Certificate from the
- Urgency Certificate.
1. This office will check
and verify the enclosures and the supporting documents submitted along
with the bill.
2. If found in order and
subject to availability of funds for the concerned Units in the particular
Head of Account, the bills will be passed for payment and the expenditure booked.
3. Recoveries, if any,
like LD Charges, IT, Postal Charges (in case of Cheque Payments) are made
while processing the bill.
4. Final payment will be
made through Cheque in favor of
vendor or through ECS in the Vendorís account as given by him.
If any of the requirements mentioned above are
not met or if funds are not available, the bills will be returned to the
Units for resubmission after complying with the full requirements.